Most Recommended Consoles
As much as I like algorithms, nothing replaces the human touch. That is why I send my personal picks in the newsletter every Friday, and below, you will find which systems caught my eye the most.
Guillaume's top Picks $378 - $378
The following stood up to me repeatedly as gadgets I'd buy myself.
Nintendo Switch from $370;
~$378 with accessories
Bang for the Buck Versatility for the Price Power Storage Portability Autonomy Bang for the Buck Versatility for the Price Power Storage Portability Autonomy Bang for the Buck Versatility for the Price Power Storage Portability Autonomy Bang for the Buck Versatility for the Price Power Storage Portability AutonomyProcessor: Nvidia Tegra X1Graphics: Nvidia Maxwell 256Memory: 4.00 GBStorage: 32.00 GBScreen Size: 6.2"Screen Resolution: 1280×720Dimensions: 23.88 x 10.16 x 1.40 cmWeight: 0.40 kg detailed info from $369.99
- 2018-10-17 12:18:16, EDT as of
- 2018-10-17 05:48:32, EDT as of
- 2018-10-17 07:01:28, EDT as of
- 2018-10-17 12:17:32, EDT as of
- 2018-10-17 04:45:24, EDT as of
Pricing AccuracyProduct prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on the retailer's site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. ×
Follow the actual newsletter
As I mentioned, this list uses my newsletter as its primary data. If you're currently shopping for new tech, sign up to get the best deals weekly.
Had a specific budget in mind?
The typical price for consoles is $379.96 but you can set a budget below:
Looking for something else?
Consoles can also be compared based on the following characteristics:
- Bang for the Buck
- Versatility for the Price
- per Price Range
- Computing Power
- Gaming Power
- Ease of transportation
- Battery Autonomy
I also have personalPicks ranking for:
- All Smart Devices
- Laptops: Netbooks
- Laptops: Portable Laptops
- Laptops: Large Laptops
- Tablets: Small Tablets
- Tablets: Large Tablets
- Stationary Computers
- Stationary Computers: Tower Computers
- Stationary Computers: Compact Towers
- Stationary Computers: Ultra-Compacts
- Stationary Computers: All-in-Ones
- Smartphones: One-Handed Smartphones
- Smartphones: Large Smartphones and Phablets
- Laptop Bags
- Input Devices
- Input Devices: Keyboards
- Input Devices: Mice and Pointers
- Input Devices: Game Controllers
- Input Devices: Mouse and Keyboard Combo
- Input Devices: Numeric Keypad
- External Optical Drives
This list fluctuates constantly as I add new devices, retire old ones or when they go on sale so go ahead: bookmark this page and come back often.